Our Electrostatic Precipitator Technology is mainly based on two aspecs
- The Selection of The Optimum Application-Related Technology
- The Structural Design
The Selection Of Technology Is A Very Important Step
Depending on different working conditions, ESP optional specifications may appear very different. If there is no advanced quantitative calculation method, and instead only simple qualitative analysis and solids concentration of flue gases is used to determine their parameters and specifications, then this kind of model selection technology is rarely enough to integrate performance and reasonable economics. The principle of Greentech Global Engineering is to use computer aided analysis of dust characteristics (effective extreme speed calculation under working conditions) on which the layout is based. By using computer to calculate intensity and weight, a good-performance and reliable advanced electrostatic precipitator can be precisely provided to customers. We will bring you the most advanced electrostatic precipitator layout in the world.
In addition, Cathode and Anode configuration design is one important part of ESP layout. Negligence of it led to a lot of cases of wrong layout. The Polarity configuration design of Greentech Global ESP is a process of following different process parameters and flue gas characteristics and the performance index required by customer. This is a combination of polar distance of Cathode and Anode, cathode line distance, type’s odd anode plates and cathode lines, which is optimized. The field formed by this combination is strongly directed to process characteristics and working fields formed by cathode and anode to match reasonably thus a long operational performance can be guaranteed.
Structural design is also important. GreenTech Global Electrostatic Precipitator Technology is based on accumulated experience of our own long-term experimental study and theoretical analysis while the analysis of various types of imported technology, the main features of the country, combined with the actual situation, has optimized the main structures. And by following international advanced standards and domestic technological trends, we have put our structural design standard on a high level nation and worldwide.
Advanced Structural Design Technology
- Cathode plate. We mainly adopt spiral wire and new barbed wire as cathode lines. Spiral wire material strictly stick to high Cr-Ni contained round stainless steel wire. It is characterized with features, such as, even (corona density) discharge, high breakdown voltage, fatigue-proved, corrosion-proved, not deforming under any working conditions, no breaking off, no dust, and convenience for vibrating dust removal and installation and maintenance. The new barbed wire is made of 1CR18NI9TI stainless steel by punching and pressing. It is also characterized with features, such as, high discharge intensity, low corona inception voltage (CIV), high overall rigidity, polar distance less to be affected, never dropping fins, fatigue-proved, corrosion-proved, not deforming under any working conditions, no breaking off, no dust, convenience of vibrating dust removal and installation and maintenance and so on. These two kinds of cathode lines are widely used domestically and abroad is the most frequently used in the installed electrostatic precipitators.
- Anode plate. In order to focus on optimizing combination in polarity configuration design and reasonable match of field distribution, our company insists on selecting anode plates of multiple specifications respectively C780, C750, C480 and C385 etc.. Currently, the anode plates internationally adopt reliable SPCC cold-rolled plate, which is made by special rolling mill, fit for calendaring molding technology. It is rigid, seldom subject to deformation, abrasion and corrosion resistant. Additionally effective vibrating dust removal and avoidance of dust deposits doubles the operational lift time
- Shell Structure. The shell and steel structure design calculation is done by a complete computer program so the calculation is precise and structure reliable. The rigidity and intensity can resist seismic intensity of 8 and upper levels. The shell can continually withstand working temperature of 300 oC; design withstand pressure is ±6000PA; impact temperature for half an hour 350 oC; max. impact positive pressure 8700PA and impact negative pressure -7000PA. For special processes, we can make corresponding designs, such as, large amount of flue gas and high negative pressure (-2500PA) of large sintering machine head, high temperature (400 oC-500 oC) in ferrous metallurgy process, acid-proved and corrosion-proved and so on.
- Cathode and anode polar vibration. Our company applies side-driven flexible arm side-vibration technology on anode and top-driven flexible arm side-vibration (small device can also use side-driven flexible arm side-vibration technology) technology. This side of the playing mechanism to overcome the top rapping is not conducive to the secondary control dust flying, besides its complicated structure and expensive as well as bad sealing and so on. Meanwhile, it also avoids cathode line enlarging (dust deposition, modulation, scaling) caused by weak strength of top vibration. While side vibration is simpler in structure, and reliable, convenient for maintenance, greatly reducing the cost for maintenance and spare parts for a long run. Side vibration is widely used domestically and abroad. Its application takes up 85% - 90% of installed electrostatic precipitators.
- Center vibration bearing. Due to its extreme working environment, plus the limitation of domestic structures, not only the erosion is very serious, which causes high operational and maintenance costs, but also vibrating points deviate away from the center due to the erosion, which severely affects normal operation of vibration dust removal and thus the operational performance. This is an intractable problem on electrostatic precipitator. We have optimized the design for the bearing and developed products with new structures. The innovation adopts the currently internationally-used advanced special solid lubricant as bearing casing. The casing is of good abrasion resistance from the outside. It enables the rollers of the center bearing to roll and abrade with the case with reduced wear to greatest extent without lubricant. It makes service life of bearing greatly increase.
- Evenly distributed air flow at field inlet. According to the technology and different on-site conditions, our company has optimized the horn-shape inlet structure. The standard structures are various, such as, horizontal inlet, upper and bottom inlet, side inlet, eccentric structure and 10 others. On these structures, a two-layer air distributor is equipped to make evenness index of inlet air flow distribution meet standard level. The air flow distributor adopts perforated plate combined with guide plate, which replaces the traditional structure by blocking holes to change air flow strength, to make air distribution accurate and convenient.
- Channel type choke device added on outlet. Based on long term study and experimental experiences, we add channel type choke device added on outlet for two main purposes. First, it makes air flow fill the whole field space to greatest extent and reduces the loss at dust collecting area; secondly, it makes for the capture of fine dust which has already left the field so the efficiency is improved. This is especially important for the occasion with the requirement on fine dust or low emission (E.g. ? 50mg/m3 in process.
- Low air leak rate. Our electrostatic precipitator adopts new type double door structure for manhole. Meanwhile, we also use fiberglass adhesives for sealing, high temperature resistant and anti-aging, air leak rate less than 2%-3% for long term running.
Discharge Wire Discharging Dust Collection Schematic Drawing of ESP
480C type of collecting plate: the ditch is pressed on the plate and this makes the absorption of dust easy. The folding edges of both sides not only increase the rigidity of the plates, but also prevent the secondary flying of the dust as the anti-wind ditch. The transmission of the rapping acceleration speed is good and it is easy to clean the ash. The weight of the unit dust collecting area is less and the anti-deformation capability under the high temperature and rapping is strong. Due to the reasonable structure and the obvious advantages, it is the mostly adopted electrode plate.
The choosing requirements of the corona wires :
A. Firm and Reliable,
B. Good Performance of Discharging
The discharging performance of requirements of corona wires:
- Adapt to High Specific Resistance;
- Adapt to High Dust Containment;
- Strong Electric Wind During The Discharging of the Collecting Plate and the Discharging Point doesn’t Stock to the Ash;
- Even Performance of the Discharging
At present, the domestically used electrode wires have two kinds:
- Star Wire, Spiral Wire and Twisted Wire:
- Even Discharging
- Lower Production Cost
- Weak Discharging Strength
- Disconnected Wire
- The Wire Itself Easily Make Ash Deposit Barbed Wires
- “RS” Barbed Wire, Flat SteelBarbed Wire:
- Big Discharging Strength
- Lower Corona Inception Voltage
- Itself Good Ash Cleaning
- No Ash Deposit
- Weak Discharging Evenness;
- High Cost of Production